Friday, June 11, 2010

Back to the Blogging World

It's been a while! Almost two weeks of absence felt like a lifetime without a post. Naah! It's not I don't have topics and experiences to share, I was just really busy.

With the school year coming in, school-hunting and enrollment added to my already hectic schedule. Being a mom working in the corporate world and having a part-time job at home with three kids to look after, the 24 hours we have each day is not enough. Life has lots to offer and we don't want to miss any of them.

There are also a lot of things running through my mind. I wanted to start with a new blog, a photo blog and a niche blog. I already have the niche in mind. I am preparing topics to post. I do not want these blogs to end up like my other blog, Pinay Mompreneur. Though the mission and vision of this blog is good, it seemed that nobody would like to participate. Among several email invitations for interview that I sent, only one responded so I did not push through with it anymore. Saddening. Thus, I decided to create another blog with a niche that will only rely on myself for topics to post. At first, I wanted to create a food blog. But I have seen a lot of them already and I don't have a nice kitchen to boast of. LOL. Moreover, I am not a master in the kitchen. I only know the basics. People may laugh at my posts. So, I thought of this blog I am sure more people will like. What these blogs are all about? You'll get to know about them when the right time comes.

I don't want to kill the excitement so I better head back and make more posts.



Filed Under:

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Adgitize your web site.