Friday, October 8, 2010

Back from Hiatus!

I'm back...again! It has been several months since I last published a post on this blog. After going on hiatus, I decided to write again. I know in my heart writing and photography are my passion.



Admittedly, I was too busy with my family, the kids and the newfound job. The itch to write is always there but I just cannot find the time to do so. Now that I have found a trusted and reliable helper, I should be able to write off all the ideas I have in my mind. Looking back, I could not believe that I had 6 helpers in a span of 6 5 months! Something that never happened to us before and hopefully, will never happen again.

At any rate, I am back to blogging... back to oDesk jobs... hopefully, for good. :)


0 comments:

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Adgitize your web site.